Thursday, August 17, 2006

How green is our valley? TransWales 3

Paul has won a prize!!

TMD and Andy get a podium!!

More text updates:

Facer: 16/08/06 17:10

Today somebody poured water on
me for half an hour then stopped
to watch as I rode through cement
for the next half an hour.They did
this all day,then the sun came out
as soon as I'd finished - untilI
started putting the tents up.Heavy
rain again.But now it is pleasant.
We are all fine. I am doing well but
only on the untimed bits of the
event. one puncture so far. the
night time time trial was nuts.
What a ridiculous laugh.


The mighty Dinsdale 16/08/06 17:45

had singletrack masterclass from
Andy yesterday'boulders without
brakes' went straightover the bars
and damaged knee - balls growing well!
Night time trial insane rode it all
as i could barely see it then crashed
on the last berm in the finish lights.
Hoping for goiod result - find out
later,Facer finishing first so gets
to put tents up.graham, andy and I
loitering tee hee!


facer 16/08/08 21:29

I won a USE light. £165 each!


The mighty Dinsdale 17/08/06 10:43

Andy and I 3rd in night time trial
podium +£10.Stage 3wet tough long.
Time trial this morning I caught
the woman in front!


The is now some info on the website but no pictures: here

No comments: