Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday othg ride

Barnes Green High Street 1955.

Today's ride was to the dreary Barnes Green tea stop, but Gary choose a much longer and very enjoyable route to get there. We had started out a little late waiting for everyone to arrive, as everyone was edging their bets against whether we would get any rain :) As it was we had a few spots and nothing more. Because of the late start and the longer route we didn't arrive at Barnes Green until one o'clock. I had to be back for a three o'clock patient.I grabbed a quick coffee and teacakes and set out alone leaving the others to enjoy their lunch. It's a little bit lumpy and at one point I have a hike a bike section through the railway underpass, so I was amazed to average 30kph on the way home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.