Tuesday, September 28, 2010

tuesday - oyhg

Today was the ride to Westerham in Kent. Gary the Smithmeister had found a fabulous route through the lanes. As we set out from he cafe I discovered a rear puncture :( After we'd fixed it we set off at a leisurely pace, I notice that it was 1.45 and I had to be back for my first patient at 4.00.Then we took a wrong turn and I started to get a bit agitated that I wouldn't make it in time. So when we got to he A25 at Oxted I said that I'd head straight for Dorking. I got my head down and pushed, assuming that the others would turn off through the lanes. So we lined out on the A25 all the way back, not very nice but quicker. But..............as we turned into Pixham Lane Sabn said we'd made it for two o'clock and what time was my first patient. I said you mean three o'clock?

My gps is still an hour ahead from Ibiza......sorry guys...oops!

No comments: