Monday, May 28, 2007

Trans Scotland stage two

Mon 28th May: DAY 2 - Start: Moffat Rugby Club - Finish: Drumlanrig Castle - Length of course: approx. 45km with 1150m of climbing - special stage (afternoon) in Drumlanrig Woods.


From Paul today 20.44

Another day another bog.
And a hike a bike hill.A
cold north wind keeps
blowing so today i wore
yesterday's clothes and
today's. I was cosy today.
But this evening was the
first special stage.One
section wasn't well
signposted.Julie got lost.A
dry twisty,rooty narrow
technical course.I hit three
trees but only fell off once.
Jack set off right behind me
and caught me quite soon.
I know only so far that I
didn't podium.Some
showers are cold.


I will post results as soon as they are up on the website.


'Julie got lost' ..........The mighty Dinsdale does not get lost, she finds a better way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The benevolent Mighty D was probably just giving her rivals a small headstart in true altruistic fashion - before calmly grinding their soft flesh into the gooey mud that slimes in awe under the puissance of her wheels - obviously.

Anonymous said...

Quite