Sunday, October 12, 2008

On the road to Camilia Botnar


According to the oldsters in the club it's the social season, which means rides with tea stops......hurrah!


So me and Jane set off for the Camelia Botnar garden centre in thick mist and a chilly 14'C.
We've had lots of nice weather like this for the past month, chilly misty mornings, with the sun arriving to burn through and reveal beautiful blue skies.
Today was no exception it was so warm, that we sat outside at the café. Jane ate all of the little rocks of sugar and felt a bit giddy until it kicked in at Col du Colgate!
Now my legs hurt :-)




4 comments:

Parky said...

We did exactly the same ride on saturday. Stuffed our faces in the cafe while sitting in the sunshine.
I broke a spoke on the return leg and had to get a train home.

Anonymous said...

A train! Raymond didn't tell me there was a train option.

hagblog said...

I caught the train back, it had Jane on the front :-)

Anonymous said...

I thouhgt only horses ate 'sugar lumps' !!!!