Tuesday, October 21, 2008

over the hill gang

Roger couldn't make the Tuesday mtb ride and because I'll be on the mtb (btt) in Ibiza all of next week :) I went for a road ride with the over the hill gang.



Today's ride was out to Heaven Farm near Danehill.

Yet another beautiful day. The back roads were a bit greasy from the fallen leaves, but no one was being heroic today and we had a nice steady ride. A 100 km in around three and three quarter hours.

I find chickens around my feet a little unnerving.

3 comments:

stratobiker said...

Couldn't you just use overshoes?


Boom booom!!!! ha ha ha :)

stratobiker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stratobiker said...

I'll get it right in a minute!!!

"I find chickens around my feet a little unnerving."

Couldn't you just use overshoes?


Boom booom!!!! ha ha ha :)